Sat, 05 Mar|
Khao Yai National Park
(BACKUP - PLEASE DO NOT USE) TEMPLATE - (Bangkok) - CAVA ADULTS - Camping Adventure (1)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun in one of the most beautiful national parks in Thailand!!
Time & Location
05 Mar 2022, 9:00 am – 9:05 am
Khao Yai National Park, Hin Tung, Mueang Nakhon Nayok District, Nakhon Nayok 26000, Thailand
About The Event
IMPORTANT - PLEASE DON'T CHANGE OR DELETE ANY SECTIONS. PLEASE JUST EDIT SECTIONS WITH THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered one of the most beautiful places to camp in Thailand. We're planning to go there on the 29th. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
Troy (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 10
Whatsapp / Line- +66982783140
WHEN - 29th of January
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
IMPORTANT - To comply with National Park regulations all participants must have had two 2 doses of vaccination and take an ATK test which will be provided by your leader.
WHERE - Khao Yai National Park
- Marvel at the Khao Yai Waterfall
- Experience the wonderful hiking trails in the National Park
- Glimpse cheeky monkeys and elephants
- Make lots of new friends
- Enjoy a picnic with other awesome people!!
- Hike a beautiful trail!!
- Help to clean Thailand precious natural environment
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet your CAVA leader at Huai Khwang MRT station at 6.30AM
2. We will travel to Khao Yai National Park by van.
3. We will do a fun team activity.
4. We will start hiking (Hiking Trail: 8km. Walk time: 5hrs. Oneway. Difficult route level. Steep terrain, trees falls and streams provide obstacles to cross)
5. Eat lunch in the jungle (Bring a picnic and if you wish you can bring some food to share)
6. We will go to the campsite and set up the tents.
7. You can go on a short hike along the river (optional walk)
8. Relax in the afternoon, play with the monkeys and do fun activities.
9. We will have dinner at the campsite.
10. Go for a night tour with rangers to see some nocturnal animals
11. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
1. Wake up Sunday at 7AM
2. Eat breakfast
3. Go bird watching
3. Volunteer to clean the park!! Doing our bit for the environment.
4. Pack up the tents.
5. Finish the camp with a closing ceremony
6. Arrive back in Bangkok before 1PM
CONTRIBUTION - 2,580THB
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, tent, games, park fees, group project costs, transport, meetups website cost, cleaning equipment, insurance, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment transport, entrance fees, ranger, night tour, transportation.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - packed lunch in the jungle.
By Van meet at Huai Khwang MRT station at 6.30pm
A tent is included within the adventure contribution.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent. (most equipment can be rented from the campsite)
4. Lunch when we picnic in the jungle during our hike.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours no problem but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.