Sat, 05 Mar|
(BACKUP - PLEASE DO NOT USE) TEMPLATE - (Hong Kong) - CAVA ADULTS - Camping Adventure
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
05 Mar 2022, 10:00 am – 10:05 am
H&N campsite, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
IMPORTANT - PLEASE DON'T CHANGE OR DELETE ANY SECTIONS. PLEASE JUST EDIT SECTIONS WITH THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR ADVENTURE
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has a wonderful beach side camping ground and many awesome activities to do! We're planning to go there on the 12th of February. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
Sam (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 47
Whatsapp - +60182998721
WHEN - 12th/13th of February Saturday 11:00AM to Sunday 12:00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - H&N campsite, Port Dickson (https://g.page/hncampsite?share)
DIRECTION from KL Sentral - https://goo.gl/maps/iniT5PRJDN879Vm2A
- Explore the pristine beach!!
- Marvel at the wonderful coral reef just off the bay.
- Enjoy swimming in the ocean
- Experience the nearby Pasar Malam Batu Beach
- Protect the environment and volunteer
- Make lots of new friends!!
- Eat a tasty BBQ on the beach
- Take part in lots of fun activities
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 10AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel on 12th February by car to H&N campsite, Port Dickson outside KL . There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the site at 11.30AM
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go for swimming in the beach (optional)
7. Eat lunch at the campsite!! We will have a potluck. (Please bring some food to share)
8. Free and easy afternoon activities - relux/ walk on the beach/ visit nearby Pasar Malam Batu 9. (https://goo.gl/maps/BfhmaWX4KHFgRowK8) which is open Saturdays 4-10PM
10. We will have a BBQ and cook on an open fire.
11. Afterwards, if people still have energy, we will play a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
1. Wake up on Sunday at 9 AM
2. Eat breakfast
3. Volunteer to clean the beach !! Doing our bit for the environment.
4. Pack up the tents.
5. Finish the camp with a closing ceremony at 12PM.
6. Arrive back in KL by 1:30PM.
CONTRIBUTION - 70MYR
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, group project costs, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, cleaning equipment, fire lighters, insurance, equipment storage and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to the campsite
(About 15 - 20MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 - 25MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 30MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Signup is open!!
1. Flip flops for the beach, hiking shoes if you decide to go for walk in the greenery nearby.
2. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
3. Waterproof stuff in case it gets wet. (A dry bag for your smart phones and cameras. Sand and water don't mix well with electronics)
4. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) mosquito coils, headtorch and tent.
5. Swimming stuff
6. Water - Reasonable amount of water for drinking.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)