Sat, 19 Sept|
Beach Camping Adventure Penang!!
Join us for an ADVENTURE to one of Penang's most beautiful campsites. With fantastic views and amazing wilderness.
Time & Location
19 Sept 2020, 9:00 am – 20 Sept 2020, 11:00 am
Monkey Beach, Jalan Hassan Abas, Teluk Bahang, 11050 Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 19th of September. It's sure to be awesome!!
We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends. For a taste of what we do - check out the pictures from our last jungle camping trip!! https://www.facebook.com/pg/CampingAdventuresMY/photos/
WHEN - 19th/20th of Sptember Saturday 9:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes from downtown Penang - Monkey Beach campsite
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM. (After you register you will be emailed a car pooling link)
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to Penang National Park outside Penang. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will walk about 45 minutes to the campsite or you can take the boat if you wish. (at your own cost)
4. We will set up the tents.
5. You can go on a medium hike up to the lighthouse which takes about an hour.
6. Checkout the view and then walk back down.
7. After if people still have energy, we will have some challenges. There will be amazing prizes!!
8. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
10. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
11. Arrive back in downtown Penang on Sunday at 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - The price will be about 50 ringgits
INCLUDES - We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Monkey Beach
If you NEED A TENT I can hire you one or you can borrow one from the group.
1. Double sharing for two people = 20 ringgits per person.
2. Single for one person = 30 ringgits per person
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Ali (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 44
Whatsapp - +60166790651
8th of September 2020
I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one single tent.
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a single tent and a single tarp.
One Person + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person and a single tarp.