Wed, 18 May|
CAVA ADULTS - A Spectacular Low Tide and Changi Beach Cleanup!!
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Changi Beach!!
Time & Location
18 May 2022, 5:30 am – 7:30 am MYT
Singapore, 51 Lor Bekukong, Singapore 499172
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Singapore!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a unique opportunity to observe rare marine life and do our part for the environment. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Sharon Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 6
No of Participants - 10
Whatsapp / Line- +6591379252
WHEN - 18 May 2022
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors and is over 18 (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 10
PLEASE NOTE to comply with STB legal requirements in Singapore we cannot accept tourists on our adventures. (Tourist is defined as anyone who has a visa of less than 90 days)
WHERE - Changi Beach
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITY - Beach Cleanup
1. Clean the path!!
2. Protect rare intertidal wildlife
3. See and appreciate our unique ecosystem in Singapore
1. Wonderful experience walking along the beach before sunrise
2. Marvel at the sights and sounds of rare marine species
3. Enjoy relaxing time off from the bustling city and your busy life!
4. Learn about the importance of this unique ecosystem in keeping our shores safe.
5. Take captivating photos of sunrise
6. Rejuvenate yourself for a great week ahead
7. Join the CAVA Community Singapore!!
1. Meet at Changi Point Ferry Terminal @ 5.30am.
2. Safety briefing and introduction to Changi Beach
3. Short walk over to Changi Beach seagrass flats
4. We will clean the beach as we go along!
5. head out towards the lowest tide level of the year!
6. Look for wildlife
7. See sunrise
8. Head back to shore to weigh and record rubbish.
9. Thank you and debriefing
CONTRIBUTION - 20 SGD/ pax
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(PUBLIC TRANSPORT - estimated - 10SGD - When you join on the website you will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet use this to share transport with others going on the adventure)
(CAR POOLING - estimated - 10SGD - When you join on the website you will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet use this to share transport with others going on the adventure)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes ( Covered Shoes or water boots. NO SLIPPERS OR BARE FEET during cleanup)
2. Water - You will need 1 liter of water for drinking.
3. A pair of additional shoes/ flip flops since your shoes will get muddy.
4. t-shirt and beach shorts (you will get muddy!)
5. Personal medication if any
6. Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent
7. Some light snacks
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.SGD 10.00