Sat, 14 Aug|
CAVA ADULTS - Agravi Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends and have fun in one of the most beautiful places in Georgia.
Time & Location
14 Aug 2021, 9:00 am – 15 Aug 2021, 11:30 am
Mtskheta, Narekvavi-Mtskheta-Railway Station, Mtskheta, Georgia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are Camping Adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has a beautiful river, a boat, services, BBQ and a campfire. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 14th of August. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - Saturday 14th of August (Arrive at 9AM)
WHO - Anyone who wants to come
WHERE - Aragvi Campsite
1. River swimming
4. Tasty BBQ
5. Campfire + marshmellows
7. Watching the stars
8. Shorter walk to the ruined castle (optional)
Longer hike to the monastery (optional)
9. Football tournament + Sauna building
10. Environmental volunteering
Saturday morning (9AM - 1PM)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
(You will receive a car pooling link by email after you register on our website. You can use it to organise transport with others going on the adventure.)
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to Come To Agravi Campsite outside Tbilisi. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 9AM.
4. Set up camp and ice breaking
5. Go for a walk (longer and shorter options)
6. Shared potluck lunch (Bring some food to share)
Saturday afternoon (1PM - 6PM)
1. Chillout at campsite (boardgames)
2. Football tournament
3. Sauna building
Saturday evening (6PM - 10PM)
1. Tasty BBQ dinner
2. Music quiz!! With prize for the winner.
Sunday morning (8AM - 12)
1. River cleaning (doing our bit for the environment)
2. Take down camp
3. Closing ceremony
Back in Tbilisi by 12
CONTRIBUTION - 50GEL
INCLUDES - Food, Campsite, activities, tea, coffee, BBQ and Cooking equipment
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Agravi
You can take a shared BOLT (5 - 10 GEL each)
You can car pool with others on the adventure.
You can borrow a tent from the group.
One Tent - 15GEL
Joe (Expedition Leader)
Adventures Organised - 16
No of Participants - 380
Whatsapp +995 511137721
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)
One person + tent + tarp
This is a contribution for one person, one tent and one tarp (The tent can fit 2 people / tarp is an extra waterproof layer for your tent - useful in case of rain)