CAVA ADULTS - Beach Camping Adventure Sg Batu!! (Campsite Camping)
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon of the 27th of March. It's sure to be awesome!!
We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends. For a taste of what we do - check out the video from our last beach camping adventure!!
WHEN - 27th/28th of March Saturday 9:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes from downtown Penang - Sg Batu campsite
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM. (After you register you will be emailed a car pooling link)
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to Sg Batu National Park on Penang island. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will walk about 10 minutes to the campsite.
4. We will set up the tents
5. You can go on a medium hike up to a viewpoint which takes about an hour.
6. Checkout the view and then walk back down.
7. After if people still have energy, we will have some challenges. There will be amazing prizes!!
8. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
10. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
11. Arrive back in downtown Penang on Sunday at 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - 50MYR
INCLUDES - We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Sg Batu
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will be sent the car pooling spreadsheet by email after you register on our website)
Henry (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 38
Whatsapp - +60124138563
6th of March 2021 - Register on our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne PersonRM50RM500RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + TentRM80RM800RM0