Sat, 04 Jun|
Bernam Nature Hut
CAVA ADULTS - Bernam Nature Hut Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends, enjoy tubing down a river stream under a bamboo forest, stargaze at night and experience a crystal clear river setting!
Time & Location
04 Jun 2022, 11:00 am MYT – 05 Jun 2022, 12:00 pm MYT
Bernam Nature Hut, Kampung Simpang Empat Dalam, Hulu Bernam, 35900 Ulu Selangor, Perak
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has a wonderful river side camping ground and many awesome activities to do! We're planning to go there on the 4th of June to 5th of June. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Bavanie (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 42
Whatsapp - +6011-10624941
WHEN - 4th June / 5th of June Saturday 11:00AM to Sunday 12:00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 20
WHERE - Bernam Nature Hut, Perak Tanjung Malim Border
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
1. Protect the environment!!
2. Clean the river!!
1. Explore the beautiful river with mountain view!
2. River tubing at your own risk (included in cost)
3. Enjoy swimming in the River
4. Experience being in between borders of Perak & Selangor
5. Protect the environment and volunteer
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Eat tasty BBQ by the riverside
8. Take part in lots of fun activities
9. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel on 4th June by car to Bernam Nature Hut, Perak, just outside KL . There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet at the site at 11.00AM
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. Eat lunch at the campsite!! We will have a potluck. (Please bring some food to share). You could also order from foodpanda/grab or buy from the nearby town (10mins away) before you reach here.
7. Free and easy afternoon activities - relax/ swim / go tubing down the river and lookout for rubbish stuck on the sides
8. Early evening volunteering activities - pick up the rubbish stuck on the sides of the river
9. We will start with the BBQ (provided)
10. We will chill by the river under the open sky, stargaze and share stories and/or have night treasure hunt
1. Wake up on Sunday at 9 AM
2. Eat breakfast (provided)
3. Volunteer to clean the campsite.
4. Pack up the tents.
5. Finish the camp with a closing ceremony at 11AM.
6. Arrive back in KL by 1:30PM.
if you’re lucky, and look up the sky more often, you might be able to spot perak hornbills 😊
CONTRIBUTION - 80MYR
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, games, group project costs, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, cleaning equipment, fire lighters, insurance, equipment storage and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to the campsite
(About 25 - 35MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 40MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Flip flops for the campsite, optional aqua shoes for walking in the river without hurting your feet
2. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
3. Waterproof stuff in case it gets wet. (A dry bag for your smart phones and cameras. Sand and water don't mix well with electronics)
4. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) mosquito coils, headtorch and tent.
5. Swimming stuff
6. Water - Reasonable amount of water for drinking.
a. 16 Toilets ✅ 5/5
b. Plugpoint ✅
c. Kitchen and sink ✅
d. Fire pit ✅
e. Stream, pool or beach ✅: very nice river
f. Parking distance to campsite: Car Park is at Perak, Campsite is at Selangor 🤣🤣 (divide by a river, have to cross a bridge)
g. Entrance for Normal Car, highrise car or 4X4: Normal sedan also no issue
h. Phone Coverage ✅ Maxis Acceptable (sometimes 4G sometimes 3G)
i. Security/safety ✅
j. No alcohol & pork please
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team