Sat, 18 Jun|
CAVA ADULTS - Broga Sunset Hiking Adventure (Easy / Medium Hike)
Enjoy an unobstructed view of the glorious setting sun and moon-gaze on your way back at our very own mini New Zealand! Join us to protect the environment, have fun and make friends!!
Time & Location
18 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm MYT
Broga Hill, Broga Hill, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor,
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Broga Hills to hike and clean!!
Bavanie (group Leader)
Adventures Organised - 4
No of Participants - 43
Whatsapp - +601110624941
WHEN - 18th of June Saturday 6.00pm to 10.30PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - 30 to 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur (Broga)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 4 KM
1. Explore the picturesque Broga Hill
2. Witness the last bits of evening glow sink slowly behind the far-flung distant mountains.
3. Marvel at the wonderful night view of mountains, Semenyih and Kajang town
4. Stargaze/Moongaze under the gentle mountain wind
5. Enjoy making new friends
6. Help clean the environment
7. Eat a picnic with others
8. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 5.00PM
2. We will travel 30 to 40 minutes by car to outside Kuala Lumpur.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 5.45PM.
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
4. We will begin hiking up Broga Hill.
5. We will sit and rest and provided benches for those who are tired.
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee under the stars/moon/while the sun is setting
7. Pick up rubbish as we go down
8. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back before 11.30PM
CONTRIBUTION - 25MYR
(INCLUDES - permits from Forestry Department, coffee and tea, website costs, equipment storage, insurance and meetups groups costs)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transportation to Broga Hill.)
(About 15MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Headlamp or torch (you will be trekking back down in the dark)
2. Water - You will need 2-3 liters of water for drinking (there is no waterpoint up there)
3. Food to eat at the top.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
+RM 0.63 service fee
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
+RM 0.63 service fee0