Sun, 27 Mar|
Bukit Serdang -Seri Kembangan
CAVA ADULTS - Bukit Serdang Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Join us to make friends, hike an awesome trial and protect the environment!!
Time & Location
27 Mar 2022, 8:00 am – 10:55 am MYT
Bukit Serdang -Seri Kembangan, Taman Universiti Indah, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi, we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are FUN and help the environment simultaneously. We have discovered a wonderful place to hike with a fantastic view. It is around Kuala Lumpur, we're planning to go there on 27th of March (Sunday). It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy the beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334928360957166&id=106012164106804
Shekhar (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organized - 9
No of Participants – 345
WhatsApp - 0173687527
WHEN – 27 March 2022 (Sunday)
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
Number of participants = 30
WHERE – Bukit Serdang Trailhead
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
WHAT – (Easy Hike)
- Explore an easy/moderate hike around Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy watching rare birds around the pond
- Spend a few minutes at the peaks and have breakfast with friends.
- Snap pics at a highway lookout point
- Experience the rope climbing adventure at the peak (optional)
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 7.15 am. Hiking starts at sharp 8.00 am
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organize transport.)
2. We will travel 20-30 min by car to Bukit Serdang trailhead. There is a place to park cars there.
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
3. We will meet in the Bukit Serdang Parking/Trailhead at 7.45 am sharp.
4. Introduce yourself to the group.
5. We will stretch out before we start hiking. Hiking starts at 8.00 am
6. Eat breakfast at the peak, please bring your food.
7. Watch some rare birds while relaxing at the hammock.
8. Hike back down to the start
8. Say goodbye to all your new friends!!
9. Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur by 11.30 am
CONTRIBUTION – RM 20
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group costs, registration, leader expenses, and drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Bukit Serdang
(About 10 RM each. You will be sent a carpooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 5-10 RM each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after registering on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. 1-2 liter of drinking water.
2. Good hiking shoes/Trainers
3. Waterproof bag for valuables. (Smartphones, cameras/rain do not mix)
4. Food (light food to eat at the peak)
5. Raincoat (optional)
6. Energy snacks (optional)
5. Most importantly, "smile."
YOU MUST REGISTER and contribute to our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind, you can cancel within 24 hours, but it is not possible to process a refund after this.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and participants must help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, passing through private land fee, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Broga Hill)