Sat, 29 Oct|
cape d' aguilar
CAVA ADULTS - Cape D’Aguilar Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun, meet new friends and have a picnic.
Time & Location
29 Oct 2022, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm GMT+8
cape d' aguilar, Cape D'Aguilar, Hong Kong
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Hong Kong!!
We organize FUN trips, give back to the community, and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organization is to preserve Hong Kong's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Cape d' Aguilar to hike and clean!!
Marie (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 30
Whatsapp - +85256972431 (kindly reach out for more info)
WHEN - 29th of October Saturday 8 AM to 2 PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - Cape d’Aguilar
DIFFICULTY- Easy hike. All are paved and not inclined.
Distance: 7 KM
Duration: 3 hours
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITY - Beach & Road Cleanup
WHAT -Cape d’Aguilar Hiking Adventures Road and Beach clean up!
1. Clean the trail!!
2. Protect the environment...
-Explore the D’Aguilar lighthouse
-Marvel at Crab Cave
-Enjoy the ocean breeze and see Bones of Miss Willy
-Experience Thunder Sound Cave
-Enjoy making new friends
-Help clean the environment
-Eat a picnic with others
-Join the CAVA Community in Hong Kong!!
1. Meet at Shu Kei Wan Bus Terminus exit A3
2. We will travel to Cape D’Aguilar Road via Bus. No. 9 (Shek O) and will stop at the Cape D’Aguilar bus stop.
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
3. We will meet at Shu Kei Wan MTR Station Exit A3 at the Bus Terminus.
4. On our way to the Marine Reserve, we will do some road cleanup. For safety purposes, no picking up garbage on the side of the cliffs or hills.
5. We will do a fun team-building activity
6. Eat lunch by the hill with the sea view !! (If you wish you can bring some food to share)
7. We’ll walk back down and take Cape D’Aguilar Road.
Say goodbye to all your new friends!!
8. Arrive back at Shu Kei Wan MTR station
CONTRIBUTION - $50
INCLUDES - website costs, meetup group costs, registration, leader expenses, equipment, insurance, and some drinks.
garbage bag, bbq stick (for picking garbage)
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Cape D’Aguilar
1. MTR- Shu Kei Wan
2. BUS-Shek O
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 2-3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Food to eat at the top
CAVA Hong Kong is a non-profit community devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and participants must help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.