Fri, 15 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Cape Woolamai Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Let's raise the awareness of biodiversity, have fun and take some 'Instagramable' photos together on the Hike!!
Time & Location
15 Apr 2022, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Cape Woolamai, Cape Woolamai VIC 3925, Australia
About The Event
Hi, we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has spectacular views of Phillip Island. We're planning to go there on 15th March 2022. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=3815825655136107&external_log_id=fb8a7049-54cd-4afe-bb10-7f5e12196207&q=camping%20and%20volunteering%20adventures
Adventures Organized - 2
No of Participants - 12
Whatsapp - +61 466580453
WHEN - 15th March 2022
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
Number of participants = 12
WHERE - Cape Woolamai Faunal Reserve
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
DIFFICULTY- Easy hike. Good range of trail conditions - bay beach, surf beach, cliff walks etc.
Distance: 8.5 KM
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
- Take in those breath-taking panoramic views of compelling cliff rock formations
- Spot some flora and fauna (yes, fair chance to encounter penguins, fur seals and wallabies)
- Enjoy the ocean breeze and see the beacon
- Stand on the 'Magicland'
- Join the CAVA family!!
- Help protect the environment
1. Meet at the information centre (the car park near the end of Woolamai Beach Road)
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
2. We will begin walking on the beautiful winding trail seeing the coastline as we wander.
3. We will stop for photos :) along the way.
4. We will do a fun team-building activity.
5. Eat lunch close to the cliff with The view!
6. Finish the walk
7. Heading back to the car park
CONTRIBUTION - $8
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group costs, registration, insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Cape Woolamai, packed lunch.
(Estimated 10AUD each - Arrange to share the cost with the driver. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need litres of water for drinking.
3. Food for the picnic (staying for the picnic is optional)
4. a hat, suncream, sunnies and all the protection you need. (will be exposed to direct sunlight for 3 hours without shelter)
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
RELAXED - Refund anytime.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
+A$0.22 service fee
(INCLUDES - Meetup group costs and insurance) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to the starting point, food & drinks)
+A$0.22 service fee0