Sat, 10 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Chamang Waterfall Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us at the dramatic and beautiful Chamang waterfall for having fun and making new friends!!
Time & Location
10 Apr 2021, 8:00 am – 11 Apr 2021, 11:30 am
Chamang Waterfall, 33, C136, Jalan Chamang, 28700 Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 10th of April. It's sure to be awesome!!
I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 10th of April Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from KLCC Chamang Forest Reserve
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM. (Follow the link to arrange transport) (You will have access to the link after you register)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Chamang Waterfall outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM. (About 5 minutes walk from the car park.)
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Chamang Forest Reserve along the river. (about 1.5 hours)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 12:30PM
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed) We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
TENTS You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Sherry (Expedition Leader)
Adventures Organised - 10
No of Participants - 285
Whatsapp - 0167177379
Shekhar (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 45
Whatsapp - +60173687527
26th of March
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team