Sun, 10 Oct|
CAVA ADULTS - Changi Beach Volunteering Adventure!!
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Changi Beach.
Time & Location
10 Oct 2021, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Balik Pulau, Changi Beach, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time.
Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Singapore's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Changi Beach to clean part of it and have some tasty food!! Join us for this exciting project!!
WHEN - 10th of October Saturday 5PM to 7PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside Singapore. (Changi Beach)
1. Meet other participants at Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 5PM.
2. We will walk about 40 minutes around the beach cleaning as we go.
3. Identify and find some beautiful marine creatures!!
4. Share and eat some tasty food!!
5. Head back to Singapore. Should arrive back in town around 7.30PM .
CONTRIBUTIONS - 20SGD
INCLUDES - Donation to the national park for marine conservation + cleaning equipment + drink
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Changi Beach
(You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet when you join on the website)
Sharon (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 5
No of Participants - 140
Whatsapp - +6591379252
23rd of September 2020
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (water shoes or covered shoes)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some food and drinks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Changi Beach)SGD 20.00