Sat, 19 Feb|
CAVA ADULTS - Clementi Forest Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Clementi Forest!!
Time & Location
19 Feb 2022, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Clementi Forest, Singapore
About The Event
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a beautiful place to hike into the woods with many streams and a variety of local fauna. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning (19th of February 2022). It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://fb.watch/aJ9lIcCpyT/
Dhiva (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organized - 3
No of Participants - 27
WhatsApp - +65 83557205
WHEN - 19th February 9 am - 12 pm
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors and is over 18 (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.)
WHERE - Clementi forest
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
1. Wonderful experience walking into the woods
2. Marvel at the sights and sounds of local flora
3. Enjoy relaxing time off from the bustling city and your busy life!
4. Explore local greeneries and clear fresh streams
5. Take captivating photos
6. Rejuvenate yourself for a great weekend ahead
1. Meet at Opp Ngee Ann Poly Bus stop
(Opp Ngee Ann Poly bus stop is 3 stops away from King Albert Park MRT (Blue line), You can take 74/151/154 bus from King Albert Park MRT)
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
2. We will do a fun team building activity.
3. Will share the hike details
4. Start our hike
5. Will for a quick bite in the middle of the hike
6. Continue Hiking
7. Reach the finish point
8. Say goodbye to all your new friends!!
9. Optional lunch at Hawker center
Note: This adventure hike may not be suitable for everyone as we'll be walking inside a tunnel, railway bridges, bashing through bushes and hiking through mud, streams and some thick vegetation. You must be healthy and fit and be prepared for a different kind of adventure.
CONTRIBUTION - 10 SGD/ pax
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation
Public Transport (Estimated - 5SGD each)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 1 liters of water for drinking.
3. A pair of additional shoes/ flip flops since your shoes will get muddy.
4. Long-sleeved T-shirt and long track bottom
5. Personal medication if any
6. Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent
7. Some light snacks
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
1. Masks required
2. COVID-19 vaccination required
3. Event will be outdoors
4. Safety Grouping of 5 applies
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - leader costs, meetup costs, some food and drinks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Clementi Forest)SGD 10.00Sold Out
This event is sold out