Sat, 26 Mar|
Sherbrooke Picnic Ground
CAVA ADULTS - Dandenong Ranges Hiking Adventure (Easy/Moderate Hiking)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food in the Dandenong Ranges.
Time & Location
26 Mar 2022, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sherbrooke Picnic Ground, Sherbrooke Track, Sassafras VIC 3789, Australia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Australia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to the Dandenong Ranges to hike and clean!!
Reid (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 30
Whatsapp - +61401502274
WHEN - Saturday 26th March 9AM to 1PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - Dandenong Ranges
(exact location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
- Explore the picturesque Dandenong Ranges
- Marvel at the wonderful gardens amongst dense forestry
- Enjoy taking beautiful photos
- Help clean the environment
- Have lunch and enjoy some fun activities before going home
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet at Sherbrooke Picnic Ground at 9AM.
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
2. Introductions and group activity.
3. Small hike to Sherbooke Falls.
4. Enjoy a rest and snack at the falls 10:30AM
5. Walk from Sherbrooke Falls to Alfred Nicholas Memorial garden
6. Enjoy a break in the beautiful gardens before heading back to Picnic Ground
7. Stop for a picnic or bbq lunch at Sherbrooke Picnic ground
8. Clean up and head home 1PM
CONTRIBUTION - 5AUD
(INCLUDES - website cost, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks.)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Sherbrooke Picnic Ground)
(About 5AUD each. - Arrange to share the cost with the driver. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 2-3 liters of water for drinking.
3. BYO Food to eat (Picnic, bbq, snacks)
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - website costs, meetup group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Sherbrooke Picnic Ground)