Sat, 10 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - East Tabur Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends and have fun at one of the most beautiful National Parks in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
10 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 11 Apr 2021, 1:00 pm
East Tabur, Persiaran Bukit Melawati, 68000, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 10th of April. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
We have an awesome time camping!! Check out this video - https://www.facebook.com/CavaInternational/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 10th/11th of April Saturday 8AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur Bukit Tabur East
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to Bukit Tabur East outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet by the bridge next at the bottom of the Bukit Tabur East Trailhead at 10AM.
4. We will walk about 10 minutes to a campsite below Bukit Tabur East.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike to the local wonderful waterfall.
7. Checkout the river and then walk back down.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a treasure hunt. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Sunrise hike to Bukit Tabur viewpoint.
12. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, eat breakfast and pack up the tents.
13. Closing Ceremony.
14. Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday at 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - 65MYR
INCLUDES - cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, CAVA website cost, kitchen equipment, equipment repair, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to East Tabur
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
(Car pooling link will be sent to you by email after you register on our website.
You can use it to arrange transport with other people on the adventure)
Az (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 5
No of Participants - 167
26th of March 2021
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 65.00Sold Out
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)RM 95.00Sold Out
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)RM 110.00Sold Out
This event is sold out