Sun, 09 Apr|
CAVA Adults- (Free Event) Ketumbar Hill Hiking & Volunteering Adventure
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia!
Time & Location
09 Apr, 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Ketumbar Hill, Jalan 6/95b, Taman Cheras Utama, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has a wonderful mini gym on the peak and many awesome activities to do! We're planning to go there on the 9th of April. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ADVENTURE VIDEO!!
Hanson (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organised - 13
No of Participants - 300
Whatsapp - +60102288381
WHEN - 9th April Sunday 8:00 am to 11.00 am
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 25
WHERE - Ketumbar Hill
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 3KM
1. Clean the trail!!
2. Protect the hilltop
1. Enjoy a mini gym at the peak of the hill
2. Enjoy the scene at the viewing area
3. Relaxing at the peak while sipping coffee
4. Chance to sight some wild boar and monkey
5. Protect the environment and volunteer to clean the trails
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 7:30AM
2. We will travel by car to Ketumbar hill in Cheras . There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the site at 8AM
4.introduce yourself to the group.
5. We start hiking at our own pace!
6. Share/Eat the food you brought at the peak
7.Free and easy when we reach the peak.
8. Take some beautiful pictures
9. Back to the carpark say goodbye to your friends
CONTRIBUTION - FREE
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(About 10MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 15MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 30MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers are compulsory)
2. Water - You will need 1 liters of water for drinking.
3. Food to eat and share at the peak
4. Waterproof bag to protect from rain (optional)
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.