Sat, 04 Dec|
CAVA ADULTS - Great Otway National Park Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful national parks in Australia!!
Time & Location
04 Dec 2021, 9:00 am GMT+11 – 05 Dec 2021, 1:00 pm GMT+11
Lorne, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are Camping Adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has an amazing beach. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 4th of December. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 4th of December Saturday 9AM to Sunday 13:00PM
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1.5 hours from Melbourne (Great Otway National Park)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel 1.5 hours by car to Great Otway National Park outside Melbourne. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a short walk along the Great Oceon Walking Trail!! (about 1 hour) (optional walk)
7. Checkout the viewpoint.
8. Eat lunch back at the campsite (If you wish you can bring some food to share)
9. Afternoon activities - (football, volleyball, card games or you can just relax)
11. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and hopefully cook on an open fire. (unless there is a fire ban in place)
12. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. (Possibly truth and dare) There will be amazing prizes!!
13. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
14. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM,
15. Eat breakfast
16. Volunteer to clean the surrounding area!! Doing our bit for the environment.
17. Pack up the tents.
18. Finish the closing ceremony
19. Arrive back in Melbourne Sunday 1PM
CONTRIBUTION - 25AUD
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, group project costs, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, cleaning equipment, fire lighters, insurance, equipment storage and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Great Otway National Park
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 10AUD (Can fit two people)
(You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Mina (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 4
No of Participants - 210
Signup is open!! Go to our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)