Sun, 01 May|
CAVA ADULTS - Gunung Angsi Hiking Adventure (Medium hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make friends at Gunung Angsi
Time & Location
01 May 2022, 7:00 am – 12:30 pm
Seremban, Jalan Kuala Pilah, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi, we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike and spend some time at the peak. We're planning to go there on 1st May (Sunday). It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334928360957166&id=106012164106804
Shekhar (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organized - 12
No of Participants – 430
WhatsApp - 0173687527
WHEN – 1st May 2022 (Sunday)
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors and is fit enough to hike 824 meters of elevation
Number of participants = 25
WHERE – Gunung Angsi Trail
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
DISTANCE - 6KM (150 - 180 minutes walking)
- Explore a moderate hike at Negeri Sembilan
- Burnout calories by hiking 824 meters of elevation
- Enjoy relaxing at the peak by sipping hot coffee
- Take awesome pictures at the peak
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet your driver/passengers at 7.00 am.
2. We will travel 60-80 min by car to Gunung Angsi trailhead/parking (Via bukit Putus). There is a place to park your cars there.
3. We will meet at the Gunung Angsi trailhead entrance by 8.00 am. We will only wait five minutes for latecomers before starting.
4. Introduce yourself to the group.
5. We will stretch before we start hiking.
6. We start hiking at our own pace!
7. Share/Eat the food you brought at the peak. We will provide coffee/tea at the peak
8. Take awesome pictures at the peak
9. Back to the car park and say goodbye to all your new friends!!
9. Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur on your own time.
CONTRIBUTION – RM 20
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group cost, permit, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance, and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Gunung Angsi
(About RM 20 each. You will be sent a carpooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website, use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 RM each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website, use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers are compulsory)
2. Water - You will need 1-2 liters of water for drinking.
3. Food to eat and share at the peak
4. Waterproof bag to protect from rain (optional)
YOU MUST REGISTER and contribute to our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this, it is not possible to process a refund.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, passing through private land fee, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Broga Hill)