Sun, 10 Apr|
Gunung datuk trial head
CAVA ADULTS - Gunung Datuk Hiking Adventure (Medium Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make new friends in Gunung Datuk!!
Time & Location
10 Apr 2022, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm MYT
Gunung datuk trial head, 71350 Kota, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi, we are the CAVA Kuala Lumpur group!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a beautiful place to hike in Negeri Sembilan. Gunung Datuk or Gunung Dato is one of the top mountains in Negari Sembilan. We're planning to go there on SUNDAY morning (8.00 am, 10th of April 2022). It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://fb.watch/aJ9lIcCpyT/
Shekhar (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organized - 10
No of Participants - 365
WhatsApp - +60173687527
WHEN - 10th April 8 am - 1.00 pm
DISTANCE - 4.6KM (855 meters of elevation)
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors and is over 18
(need to be able to walk for four hours up and down hill)
WHERE - Gunung Datuk
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
1. Wonderful experience of hiking 855 meters (2805 feet)
2. Marvel at the scenic view of Negeri Sembilan
3. Enjoy sipping hot coffee at 855 meters peek
4. Take captivating photos/profile pics
5. Rejuvenate yourself for a great weekend ahead
6. Relax over the stream after the hike
7. Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet at gunung datuk trialhead at 8.00AM Sharp
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
2. We will introduce ourselves to the team and do stretching
3. Start walking to the trailhead
4. Register at the entrance
5. Start hiking and reach the peak at our own pace
6. Sip a cup of coffee/tea at the peak
7. Take captivating photos and enjoy the beautiful scenery
8. Walk down back to the car part at your own pace
9. Say goodbye to all the new friends
CONTRIBUTION - 20 RM/Pax
INCLUDES - permit, website costs, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance, and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation
(About 15 - 20MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 - 25MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible hiking shoes are compulsory
2. 1-2 liters of water for drinking.
3. A pair of additional shirts/pants to change
4. Light food to eat at the top
5. Personal medication if any
6. Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - leader costs, meetup costs, some food and drinks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Clementi Forest)