Sat, 29 Jan|
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure - Denai Tiga Puteri Peak!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Denai Tiga Puteri!!
Time & Location
29 Jan 2022, 7:00 am – 11:30 am
Petaling Jaya, Jalan Merbah 10/1, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Denai Tiga Puteri to hike and clean!!
Sam (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 39
Whatsapp - +60182998721
WHEN - 29th of January Saturday 7AM to 11.30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside Kuala Lumpur
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
WHAT - (Easy / Medium Hike - 1 hour relaxed walking uphill)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 7AM.
2. We will travel 30 minutes by car to outside Kuala Lumpur. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 8AM.
4. We will begin hiking up Denai Tiga Puteri Peak.
5. Clean the way as we walk upwards.
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee!!
7. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back before 12.30PM
CONTRIBUTION - 20MYR
(INCLUDES - permit, cleaning equipment and some snacks)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Denai Tiga Puteri Peak)
(About 5 - 10MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 10 - 15MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils. (We highly reccomend not using disposable or single-use ones to reduce plastic waste)
7th of January 2022
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours no problem but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, permit and snacks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Denai Tiga Puteri Peak)RM 20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out