Sat, 05 Feb|
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure - Hemei Mountain Trail Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food on the Hemei Mountain Trail!!
Time & Location
05 Feb 2022, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hemei Moutain , No. 11號, Bitan Rd, Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 231
About The Event
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has a big ocean view and cave . We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 5th of February. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/CavaInternational/videos/3815825655136107
Manu Moudgil (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 14
Whatsapp - +91-9319670576
WHEN - 5th of January Saturday 9 AM to Saturday 6 PM__
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - 30 minutes from Taipei Hemei Mountain Trail Near Xindian MRT
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration)
- Explore Hemei Mountain
- Marvel at the Xindian River
- Enjoy sharing Food and cleaning the picnic area
- Experience one of the most beautiful trails in Taiwan
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
- Volunteer to help protect the environment
1. Meet at Taipei MRT
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise your transport.)
2. We will travel by MRT to Xindian MRT near Taipei.
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
3. We will meet in the Xindian MRT
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
6. You can go on a short walk along the river to the waterfall.
7. Eat lunch by the view point at Hemei Mountain!! (If you wish you can bring some food to share)
8. Hike back down to the start.
9. Say goodbye to all your new friends!!
10. Arrive back in Taipei Main Station.
CONTRIBUTION - 110 NTD
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups, group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Xindian MRT
(About 50NTD each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
Less Strict - (Refund anytime until the final week.)
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Dragon Back hiking trail)NT$110.00Sold Out
This event is sold out