Sat, 18 Dec|
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure - Macedon Regional Park!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food in Macedon Regional Park.
Time & Location
18 Dec 2021, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mount Macedon, Mount Macedon VIC 3441, Australia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Australia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Macedon Regional Park to hike and clean!!
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
WHEN - 18th of December Friday 10AM to 5PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE – 1 hour outside Melbourne Macedon National Park
MEETING LOCATION - Camels Hump Carpark
1. Experience the stunning Memorial Cross
2. Gaze over the Major Mitchell lookout point!!
3. Enjoy a picnic with other awesome people!!
4. Hike a beautiful trail
5. Help to clean Australia's precious natural environment
6. Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. Travel by car to Camels Hump Carpark
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 10AM.
4. We will begin hiking in Macedon National Park
5. Clean the way as we walk along the trail
6. Enjoy a shared picnic and tea + coffee!! (drinks provided)
7. Enjoy the stunning Memorial Cross and Major Mitchell Lookout
8. Hike back through the forest to the starting point
9. Head back to Melbourne. Should arrive back before 6PM
DISTANCE – 9k (Easy Hike / Grade 1)
CONTRIBUTION – 5AUD
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Mecedon National Park)
Car Pooling (arrange to share costs with your driver)
(A transport sharing spreadsheet will be sent to you by email after you sign up on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It can be very hot, keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils. (We highly recommend not using disposable or single-use ones to reduce plastic waste)
Zac (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 39
Whatsapp - +61488023544
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Werribee Gorge)