Sat, 22 Jan|
Central Pier Number 4
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure - Sok Kwu Wan To Yung Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food on the Sok Kwu Wan To Yung Hike!!
Time & Location
22 Jan 2022, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Central Pier Number 4 , Lamma Island, Hong Kong
About The Event
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has a View!! We're planning to go there on the 22nd of January. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/CavaInternational/videos/334928360957166
Trinh (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 24
Whatsapp - +84778873404
WHEN - 22nd of January
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes from Hong Kong (Sok Kwu Wan To Yung Hike)
1. Experience the stunning Hung Shing Yeh Beach!!
2. Gaze out to sea from the Hilltop Pavillion!!
3. Marvel at the Tin Hau Temple
4. Enjoy a picnic with other awesome people!!
5. Hike a beautiful trail!!
6. Help to clean Hong Kong's precious natural environment
7. Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9.20AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will meet at the Central Pier number 4 at 10AM
3. We will do a fun team building activity.
4. We will go on a short walk to Tin Hau Temple!! (about 1 hour)
5. See the view from Hilltop Pavillion
6. Eat lunch on the beach!! (If you wish you can bring some food to share)
7. Hike back down to the start
Say goodbye to all your new friends!!
8. Arrive back in Hong Kong before 2PM
CONTRIBUTION - 30HKD
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Lamma Island
(About 15HKD each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20HKD each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Picnic Food - You can also bring something to share if you like
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the trip.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Dragon Back hiking trail)HK$30.00Sold Out
This event is sold out