Sat, 13 Nov|
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure - Werribee Gorge!!
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Werribee Gorge.
Time & Location
13 Nov 2021, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Pentland Hills, Werribee Gorge Circuit Track, Pentland Hills VIC 3341, Australia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Australia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Werribee Gorge to hike and clean!!
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
WHEN - 13th of November Saturday 10AM to 3PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE – 1 hour outside Melbourne Werribee Gorge (1 hour northwest of Melbourne city)
MEETING LOCATION - Meikles Point Picnic Area
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. Travel by car to Meikles Point Picnic Area
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 10AM.
4. We will begin hiking up Werribee Gorge.
5. Clean the way as we walk upwards.
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee!!
7. Head back to Melbourne. Should arrive back before 3PM
DISTANCE – 5 – 10k
CONTRIBUTION – 5AUD
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit. BYO food and drinks (optional) if you have any special dietary requirements)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Werribee Gorge)
Car Pooling (arrange to share costs with your driver)
(A transport sharing spreadsheet will be sent to you by email after you sign up on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It can be very hot, keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils. (We highly recommend not using disposable or single-use ones to reduce plastic waste)
Zac (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 17
Whatsapp - +61488023544
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Werribee Gorge)