Fri, 18 Feb|
CAVA ADULTS - Hiking Adventure Werribee Gorge!! (Medium Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food at Werribee Gorge.
Time & Location
18 Feb 2022, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Pentland Hills, Werribee Gorge Circuit Track, Pentland Hills VIC 3341, Australia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Australia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Werribee Gorge to hike and clean!!
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
Zac (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 47
Whatsapp - +61488023544
WHEN - 18th of February Friday 10AM to 3PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit, likes the outdoors and is over 18. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.)
WHERE – 1 hour outside Melbourne Werribee Gorge (1 hour northwest of Melbourne city)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. Travel by car to the meeting location.
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after registration on our website)
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 10AM.
4. We will begin hiking up Werribee Gorge.
5. Clean the way as we walk upwards.
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee!!
7. Head back to Melbourne. Should arrive back before 3PM
DISTANCE – 8k
CONTRIBUTION – 5AUD
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit. BYO food and drinks (optional) if you have any special dietary requirements)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Werribee Gorge)
Estimated at 5AUD - Car Pooling - (arrange to share costs with your driver)
(A transport sharing spreadsheet will be sent to you by email after you sign up on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It can be very hot, keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils. (We highly recommend not using disposable or single-use ones to reduce plastic waste)
5. Swimming stuff if you would like to swim
YOU MUST REGISTER and contribute on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
LEADER REFUND POLICY
LESS STRICT - Refund anytime until the final seven days.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some drinks and permit) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to Werribee Gorge)A$5.00Sold Out
This event is sold out