Sat, 23 Apr|
Kampung Janda Baik
CAVA ADULTS - Janda Baik Camping Adventure (Resort Camping)
Join us for an ADVENTURE just outside KL exploring hidden rivers and greenery in the heart of Malaysia.
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 8:00 am – 24 Apr 2022, 11:30 am
Kampung Janda Baik, Kampung Janda Baik, 28750 Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 11th of September. It's sure to be awesome!!
We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends. We will be camping at an established campsite called The Red Cabanon = https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Cabin/The-Red-Cabanon-original-387936725149938/
WHEN - 23rd/24th of April Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from KLCC Janda Baik National Park
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM. (car pooling system)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Janda Baik National Park outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Janda Baik National Park along the river. (about 1 hour)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
10. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Janda Baik
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment
JOHN (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 60
Whatsapp = +60176599041
9th of April
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team