Sat, 26 Mar|
CAVA ADULTS - Kebun Chenta Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Protect the environment, have fun and experience spectacular scenery in one of the most beautiful parts of Malaysia.
Time & Location
26 Mar 2022, 1:30 pm GMT+8 – 27 Mar 2022, 12:00 pm GMT+8
Kebun Chenta, Lot 3780, Kampung Mantin Dalam, 71700 Mantin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on 26th of March. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last camping adventure!! - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
Haitham (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 25
Whatsapp = +601114438871
WHEN - 26th/27th of March Saturday 1:30PM to Sunday 12PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 45 minutes to an hour from KL
We will be camping at an established campsite called Kebun Chenta
- Explore the beautiful local waterfall!!
- Enjoy exploring the forest nearby
- Protect the environment and volunteer
- Make lots of new friends!!
- Eat a tasty BBQ
- Take part in lots of fun activities
- Make fires!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 12 PM. (car pooling system)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Kebun Chenta, ( car parking 5RM pay upon arrival).
3. We will meet in the campsite at 1:30 PM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go to a nearby waterfall about 10 minutes by driving from the campsite.
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. Lots of games and activities to enjoy, There will be amazing prizes for winners 🥳
9. Football and much more fun activities to enjoy.1
10. So yummy and delicious 😋 bbq chicken and more food prepared by our special chef (Hosny) time to taste the Egyptian recipe.
11. After dinner we will have some special and crazy activities full of fun
12. Coffee and tea time with light music around the fire
1. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM for breakfast.
2. Some volunteering activity along the river . (Optional)
3. At 11am will start to pack our things and get ready to check out by 12pm
4 . Will be back to KL around 1pm to 1:30pm.
CONTRIBUTIONS - 85 RM per person
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Kebun Chenta.
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (About 20MYR -You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes and slippers.
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Towel and extra cloth
4. Camping equipment (If needed for personal usage)
5. Light blanket is recommended.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 85.00
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)RM 115.00
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)RM 130.00