Sat, 28 May|
Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24)
CAVA ADULTS - Kent Ridge to Henderson Wave Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make new friends in central Singapore!!
Time & Location
28 May 2022, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT+8
Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24), 301 South Buona Vista Rd, Singapore 118177
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back to the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Singapore's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Kent Ridge Park, moving towards hort park and stooping at henderson waves to hike and clean!!
Rupika (Activities leader)
Adventures organised - 3
No of Participants - 49
Whatsapp - +6592473212
WHEN - Saturday (21st of May) 9:00am to 12:00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE OR EQUIPMENT NECESSARY)
WHERE - Kent Ridge MRT, Exit B , (CC24)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
1. Explore the picturesque views across Singapore's natural places!!
2. Marvel at the wonderful flora and fauna
3. Enjoy making new friends
4. Protect the environment and maintain the trail
5. Join the CAVA Singapore Community
1. Meet at 9:00 AM at the hike start point
2. Do a fun get to know you warm up exercise
3. Start the hike upwards
4. Find some lovely places to take photographs
5. Panaromic View Points
6. Protect the environment by cleaning the trail
7. Head towards Telok Belangah MRT (CC28)
8. Lunch Break as on need basis if people wish to join
10. Say goodbye
CONTRIBUTION - SGD$20
INCLUDES - Meetups group cost, leader expenses, insurance and permits
DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to meet up point or from the trail end
(About 5SGD each - You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Walking Shoes
2. Water - At least 1 liters of water for drinking
3. Snacks along the route as and when you need
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind, you can cancel within 24 hours. Thereafter, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to and from trailhead)