Sat, 01 Oct|
CAVA ADULTS - Keppell Hill Reservoir and Japanese Tomb Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make new friends in the South of Singapore
Time & Location
01 Oct 2022, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm GMT+8
Singapura, HarbourFront, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back to the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Singapore's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Merang Trail and Keppel Reservior and Bunker from World War 2 to hike and clean!!
Rupika (Activities leader)
Adventures organised - 10
No of Participants - 30
Whatsapp - +6592473212
WHEN - 1st of October, 2022 Saturday 9:30 am to 2:00 PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE OR EQUIPMENT NECESSARY)
WHERE - Harbour Front MRT, Exit A , (CC29)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
1. Explore the picturesque views across Singapore's natural places!!
2. Marvel at the wonderful flora and fauna
3. Enjoy making new friends
4. Protect the environment and maintain the trail
5. Join the CAVA Singapore Community
1. Meet at 9:30 AM at the hike start point.
2. Do a fun get to know you warm up exercise.
3. Start the hike upwards via stairs.
4. Marvel at Nature and beauty. Focus on sounds of nature along the way
5. Panaromic View Points
6. Protect the environment by cleaning the trail.
7. Return to Harbour Front Mrt.
9. Lunch Break as on need basis if people wish to join
10.Walk towars Keppel reservoir+ Bunker+ Japanese tomb
11. Back to the MRT
13. Say goodbye
CONTRIBUTION - SGD$20
INCLUDES - Meetups group cost, leader expenses, insurance and permits
DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to meet up point or from the trail end
(About 5SGD each - You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Walking Shoes
2. Water - At least 1 liters of water for drinking
3. Snacks along the route as and when you need
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind, you can cancel within 24 hours. Thereafter, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to and from trailhead)SGD 20.00