Sat, 27 Mar|
CAVA ADULTS - Khao Yai National Park Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends and have fun in one of the most beautiful National Parks in Thailand.
Time & Location
27 Mar 2021, 9:00 am – 28 Mar 2021, 1:00 pm
ปากช่อง, ตู้ปณ. 9 ตำบลหมูสี อำเภอปากช่อง จังหวัดนครราชสีมา 30130 ปากช่อง Chang Wat Nakhon Ratchasima 30130, Thailand
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above)
We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 27th of March. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
We will be camping in the national park. You can read more about here - https://theculturetrip.com/asia/thailand/articles/the-best-camping-and-glamping-sites-in-thailand/
Check out the video from our last ADVENTURE - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
WHEN - 27th of March Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 2 hours from Bangkok Khao Yai National Park
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM
(You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet by email after you register)
2. We will travel 2 hours by car to Khao Yai National Park outside Bangkok. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM
4. We will do a fun team building activity
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Khao Yai National Park (about 1 hour)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a general knowledge quiz. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back in Bangkok at 1PM on Sunday
CONTRIBUTIONS - 1300THB
INCLUDES - Park Fees, Guide, hiking permit, campsite costs, the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment and fire lighters.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Khao Yai National Park
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 200THB (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet by email after you register on our website)
Shievaji (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 45
Whatsapp / Line - +660925162945
15th of March - Signup on our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)