CAVA ADULTS - Khao Yai National Park อุทยานแห่งชาติ เขาใหญ่ Camping Adventure!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 6th of February. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
We will be camping in the national park. You can read more about it here - https://theculturetrip.com/asia/thailand/articles/the-best-camping-and-glamping-sites-in-thailand/
WHEN - 27th of March Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 2 hours from Bangkok Khao Yai National Park
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM (You will have access to a car pooling system you get access after you register)
2. We will travel 2 hours by car to Khao Yai National Park outside Bangkok. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM
4. We will do a fun team building activity
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Khao Yai National Park (about 1 hour)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a general knowledge quiz. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back in Bangkok at 1PM on Sunday
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
TENTS - You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 200THB (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
(To be confirmed)
13th of March
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.