CAVA ADULTS - Ko Lan Beach Camping Party!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA adventures!!
We are a community who is dedicated to protecting the environment. We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the planet at the same time. We have discovered a beautiful campsite on Ko Lan Island (See photo above) that has a wonderful beach and many awesome activities to do!
For a taste of what we do - check out the video from our last beach camping trip!! https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/992810944418763
Aims of this trip
ENVIRONMENTAL Aim (If you want to take part)
1. Coral Reef Conservation
2. Walking Path Conservation
AWESOME Beach Activities include
1. Awesome games (Maybe treasure hunt)
2. Beach volleyball
3. Scuba Diving
4. Play, swim and snorkelling in the sea (they have live corals just off the beach)
5. Team Games
6. Jungle walking on the island
8. Awesome food (I am thinking of chicken curry as the main dish!!)
9. Enjoy the night with music
10. Enjoy the time with old and new friends
11. Just relax, enjoy the beach and stargazing
12. Craft activities
14. Cooking and eating together
15. Walking to other beaches
16. Sky Lanterns
17. Bonfire and Beach Party
WHEN – 1st/2nd of May
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors and wants to have an awesome time. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. WHERE – On Koh Lan Island (meeting place to be confirmed)
1. We will meet (to be confirmed)
2. We will set up camp and organise all the stores into boxes
3. We will go swimming and have an awesome time!!
4. Over the next two days you will have a choice of activities. (See the list above) But mostly you can just relax.
5. Wake up Saturday 9:00AM and pack up the tents
6. Arrive back in Bangkok on Saturday around 4PM
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
THIS INCLUDES - the food, BBQ, social activities, fire stuff, prizes, games, activities, big stove, meetups website fees, group equipment, fire lighters, insurance and campsite fees.
DOES NOT INCLUDE (Transport from Bangkok to Koh Lan Island)
TENTS - If you NEED A TENT You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 200BHT (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Bus Transport - (There is a bus from Bangkok to Koh Lan)
1. Flip flops for the beach, hiking shoes if you decide to go walking in the national park.
2. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
3. Waterproof stuff in case it gets wet. (A dry bag for your smart phones and cameras. Sand and water don't mix well with electronics)
4. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) mosquito coils, headtorch and tent.
5. Swimming stuff – it has many beautiful places to swim and a coral reef just off the beach.
(to be confirmed)
15th of April 2021
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.