Sat, 23 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Labrador Nature Reserve Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make new friends in the South of Singapore
Time & Location
23 Apr 2022, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm GMT+8
Singapore, 91 Labrador Villa Rd Singapore 119190 Labrador Villa Rd, Singapore 119190
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Singapore's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Labrador Nature Reserve to hike and clean!!
Adventures organised - 1
No of Participants - 14
Whatsapp - +6592473212
WHEN - 23rd of April, 2022, Saturday 9:30 am to 1:30 PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
PLEASE NOTE to comply with STB legal requirements in Singapore we cannot accept tourists on our adventures. (Tourist is defined as anyone who has a visa of less than 90 days)
WHERE - Labrador Park
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
- Explore the picturesque views of (Berlayer creek, Mangrooves, Various view points, Bukit Chermin broadwalk, Dragon teeth gate, Labrador Jetty, World War 2 artifacts, Fort, Tunnel, migratory birds and peacocks)
- Marvel at the wonderful jungle along the route.
- Enjoy making new friends.
- Volunteer to protect the environment.
- Enjoy the natural components of the trail.
- Join the CAVA Community.
1. Meet at 9:30 AM at the hike start point.
2. Do a fun get-to-know-you warm up exercise.
3. Start the hike along Berlayer Creek Boardwalk.
4. Marvel at Nature and beauty. Focus on sounds of nature along the way
5. Spot Migratory Birds if lucky.
6. Washroom break
7. Historical view Points
8. Specific thank you
9. Finish hike and take bus to go to the food court
10. Say goodbye
CONTRIBUTION - SGD$25
INCLUDES - Food court lunch, meetups group cost, leader expenses, insurance and permits
DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to meet up point or from the trail end
(Estimated - 5SGD - You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet use this to share transport with others going on the adventure)
1. Walking Shoes
2. Water - At least 1 liters of water for drinking
3. Snacks along the route as and when you need
4. Plastic bags to pick up rubbish
5. Hat and Sunscreen
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind, you can cancel within 24 hours. Thereafter, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
Contribution for one person to join the adventure with us.