CAVA ADULTS - Lata Hammer Waterfall Camping Adventure!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 19th of December. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 19th of December Saturday 9.00AM to 20th of December Sunday 11:00AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. No equipment or experience needed.
WHERE - 1 hour outside of KL (Bentong)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8.00AM.
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Bentong outside KL. There is a place to park your cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in Kebun Ayah (Please follow the group Meetup signage shown there for places to park your cars).
4. We will camp at Kebun Ayah campsite. There’s a river next to the campsite.
5. Do a fun, quick and short team building game.
6. Set up the tents and tarps and collect firewood for the evening.
7. Walk for 45 minutes to reach Lata Hammer waterfall and have BBQ lunch there. You may bring own lunch pack and share some food with others too.
8. We’ll be swimming and have some fun activities after lunch at the waterfalls.
9. Come back to the campsite and do some wood carving and other craft activities or just relax.
10. Everyone get involved in preparing group dinner together.
11. After if people still have energy, we will do a treasure hunt game!! There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
13. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and help make breakfast for the group.
14. Pack up the tents and clean-up the campsite.
15. Closing ceremony at 10:30AM
16. Arrive back at KL on Sunday 12:30PM
CONTRIBUTIONS - 60MYR
THIS INCLUDES - the cost of BBQ lunch, dinner & breakfast, prizes, games, campsite costs, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, group upkeep, equipment repair, website costs and meetup website cost.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Kebun Ayah meetup point.
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
(Car pooling - you will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops while hiking (please wear hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Tent, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want), torch light or headtorch, change of clothes, towel, first aid kit & mosquito spray.
4. Food To Share for Lunch - At CAVA we love to share food with others!!
Sherry (Expedition Leader)
Adventures Organised - 8
No of Participants - 240
David (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 70
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
- Sold OutOne PersonRM60RM600RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + TentRM90RM900RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent + TarpRM105RM1050RM0