Sat, 28 May|
Long Ke Wan
CAVA ADULTS - Long Ke Wan Camping Adventure (Campsite Camping)
Join us for golden sands, fun and making new friends!!
Time & Location
28 May 2022, 9:00 am – 29 May 2022, 11:30 am
Long Ke Wan, Long Ke Wan, Hong Kong
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 28th of May. It's sure to be awesome!!
We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends. Check out the video of our last trip - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 28th of May Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from Hong Kong - Long Ke Wan
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM. Or begin travelling by public transport. (You will have access to a car pooling and public transport sharing link after you register)
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to Sai Kung Town outside Hong Kong. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet outside the bus stop at 9AM
4. We will walk for about 30 minutes to Long Ke Wan campsite
5. We will do a fun team building activity.
6. We will set up the tents.
7. You can go on a medium hike up to the viewpoint (about 30 minutes)
8. Checkout the viewpoint!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
11. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
12. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, eat breakfast and pack up the tents.
13. Closing ceremony
14. Arrive back in Hong Kong Sunday 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 70HKD (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Public Transport- (You will have access to the transport sharing spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
LEADER (to be confirmed) Contact CAVA on +44 7840 536723
14th of May (SIGNUP NOT OPEN YET)
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team