Sun, 05 Feb|
Bukit Putus (Gunung Angsi Trailhead)
CAVA ADULTS - Mount Angsi Hiking & Volunteering Adventure (moderate hike)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun in one of the most beautiful forests in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
05 Feb, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Bukit Putus (Gunung Angsi Trailhead), Jalan Kuala Pilah, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has a hut to rest at the peak! We're planning to go there on the 5th February. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Hanson (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organised - 11
No of Participants - 154
Whatsapp - +60102288381
WHEN - 5 February Sunday 8am to 2pm
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED .
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 25
WHERE - Mount Angsi
Difficulty - estimated hiking time will be 4 hour total (returned) for a slow pace / steep ascending and descending / will be a moderate toughness hike / you are advised to be prepared for this hike.
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 5KM
1. Clean the trail!!
2. Protect the forest
1. Enjoy the hut at the peak
2. Challenge yourself to climb an official mountain in Malaysia
3. Relaxing at the peak while sipping coffee
4. Chance to sight some wildlife
5. Protect the environment and volunteer to clean the trails
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 6.15am
2. We will travel to the entrance of Mount Angsi . There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the site at 8AM
4. Introduce yourself to the group.
5. We start hiking at our own pace!
6. Share/Eat the food you brought at the peak
7. Free and easy when we reach the peak.
8. Take some beautiful pictures
9. Back to the carpark say goodbye to your friends
CONTRIBUTION - 20MYR
INCLUDES - (some drinks , website costs, meetups group cost, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance)
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location and also permit cost which you will at the counter on arrival
PLEASE CONTACT the group leader about car pooling.
(About 20MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers are compulsory)
2. Water - You will need 2 liters of water for drinking.
3. Food to eat and share at the peak
4. Waterproof bag to protect from rain (optional)
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
+RM 0.50 service fee
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
+RM 0.50 service fee0