Sat, 26 Feb|
CAVA ADULTS - Mt Franklin Reserve Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful national parks in Australia!!
Time & Location
26 Feb 2022, 9:00 am – 27 Feb 2022, 11:00 am
Mount Franklin, 4 Powells Ln, Mount Franklin VIC 3461, Australia
About The Event
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has mineral waters and waterfalls. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 26’th February. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/CavaInternational/videos/334928360957166
Mina (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 8
No of Participants - 20
Whatsapp - 0491062720
WHEN - 26 Feb Saturday 10AM to Sunday 11AM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
Number of participants = 20
WHERE - 1 and half hours from Melbourne (Mt Franklin Reserve)
- Explore the wonderful Waterfalls!!
- Marvel at the Mineral water springs!!
- Enjoy sitting around the fire pit, swimming in the river and drinking sparkling mineral water.
- Experience hiking, campfire and playing games with other cool people
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA family!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8:30AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel one and half an hour by car to Mt Franklin Reserve
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
3. We will meet in the Campsite at 10AM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. We will go on a short Hike along the waterfall and mineral water (about 1 hour). Have a spare bottle to take some sparkling mineral water from Sailors Falls.
7. We will continue our exploration of the area by reaching out to The Blowhole and eating lunch by the river!! (
Please bring your own lunch. You can also buy your lunch from Hepburn town which we’ll visit on our way to hike).
If the weather is hot we’ll enjoy swimming in the blowhole.
8. Come back to the campsite.
9. Afternoon activities - you can relax in the campsite or go enjoy the close-by town, there are so many mineral pools around to swim in.
10. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
11. After if people still have energy, we will play a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
1. Wake up Sunday 8AM.
2. Eat breakfast
3. Volunteer to clean the campsite!! Doing our bit for the environment.
4. Pack up the tents.
5. Finish the camp with a closing ceremony
6. Arrive back in Melbourne by 11AM.
CONTRIBUTION - 25$
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, group project costs, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, cleaning equipment, fire lighters, insurance, equipment storage and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Mt Franklin Reserve.
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 10AUD (Can fit two people)
(About 10AUD each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.A$25.00
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)A$35.00
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)A$40.00