Sat, 30 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Penang Hill Night Hiking adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Join us to make friends, enjoy the astonishing night time view of Penang Island and have fun at one of the most beautiful places in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
30 Apr 2022, 4:30 pm – 10:30 pm MYT
Ayer Itam, 566, Jalan Pokok Ceri, 11500 Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Penang!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has a wonderful view! We're planning to go there on the 30th of APRIL. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Hazmil (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 10
Whatsapp - +6107-4958561
WHEN - 30th of April Saturday 4:30PM to Saturday 10:30PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors and hiking .
WHERE - Penang hill Lower Station, Penang, Malaysia
DISTANCE - 4.5KM
DIRECTION from Penang Hill Car Park (RM5 per entry)
(exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after registration on CAVA's website)
- Explore an easy hike around Penang hill
- Suitable for beginners
- Enjoy relaxing at the peak/upper station
- Share a meal at the peak
- Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA community!!
1. Meet your driver/passengers at 3.00-4.00 pm if car pooling.
2. We will meet in the Parking lot of Penang Hill by 4.30PM. Please be punctual and we will only wait 5 minutes for latecomers.
4. Introduce yourself to the group.
5. We will stretch before we start hiking.
6. We start hiking at our own pace! (Everyone included)
7. Share/Eat the food you brought to the peak.
8. Enjoy the astonish view at the top of the hill.
9 Start to hike down the hill.
10. Back to the car park and say goodbye to all your new friends!!
CONTRIBUTION – RM 20
INCLUDES - website costs, meetups group costs, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance and some drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Penang hill lower station
(About RM 20 each. You will be sent a carpooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 RM each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 1-2 liters of water for drinking.
3 Head light - fully charged headlamp for night hiking all the way down.
4 Meal to share at the hill top (dinner/iftar)
YOU MUST REGISTER and contribute to our website to join an adventure. (www.cavadventures.org)
Signup is open!!
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this, it is not possible to process a refund.
CAVA is a non-profit community devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.