Sat, 04 Dec|
CAVA ADULTS - Penang National Park Beach Camping Adventure!! (Beach Camping)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
04 Dec 2021, 9:00 am MYT – 05 Dec 2021, 10:30 am MYT
Tanjung Bungah, Monkey Beach, Jalan Hassan Abas, Teluk Bahang, 11050 Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are Camping Adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has an amazing beach. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 4th of December. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 4th of December Saturday 9AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 40 minutes outside George Town (Monkey Beach)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to Penang National Park. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the carpark of Penang National Park at 10AM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. We can go on a short walk along the beach (about 1 hour) (optional walk)
7. Checkout the viewpoint.
8. Eat lunch (Bring some food to share)
9. Come back to the campsite.
10. Afternoon activities - (snorkeling, football, volleyball or you can just relax)
11. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
12. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
13. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
14. If you are interested we will go wildlife watching during the night with torches!!
14. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM,
15. Eat breakfast
16. Volunteer to clean the beach!! Doing our bit for the environment.
17. Pack up the tents.
18. Finish the closing ceremony
19. Arrive back in George Town before Sunday 1PM
CONTRIBUTION - 55MYR
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, group project costs, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, cleaning equipment, fire lighters, insurance, sauna stuff and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Monkey Beach (you can choose to get the boat or walk if you wish)
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
(You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to organise your transport.)
Priscillia (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 130
Whatsapp +60 197992893
Signup opens 12th of November
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)