Sat, 11 Dec|
CAVA ADULTS - Penang National Park Beach Cleaning and BBQ!!
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food in Penang National Park.
Time & Location
11 Dec 2021, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tanjung Bungah, Kampung Nelayan, 11050 Tanjung Bungah, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time.
Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Penang National Park to clean part of it and have a BBQ. Join us for this exciting project and tasty food!!
WHEN - 11th of December Saturday 8AM to 1PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 40 minutes outside George Town. (Penang National Park)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside George Town. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the car park of Penang National Park at 9AM.
4. We will walk about 20 minutes to the area we are planning to clean.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ!!
6. Go for a swim!!
7. Head back to George Town. Should arrive back in George Town before 3PM.
CONTRIBUTIONS - 10MYR
INCLUDES - Cleaning equipment + BBQ
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Penang National Park
Car pooling - (About 10MYR each - You will be sent the car pooling spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. Use this to organise your transport.)
Shared GRAB (About 10 - 15MYR each - You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. Use this to organise your transport.)
Eric (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 19
Whatsapp - +60169624839
1st of December 2021 - Register on our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
Contribution for one person
(INCLUDES - cleaning equipment, some food and drinks) (DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Abbas Beach)