CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Hantu Besar Camping Adventure
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning. It's sure to be awesome!! This island is very rugged and very few people camp there. I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the photos and video from our previous trips on our facebook page -https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 24th/25th of April Saturday 09:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - Pulau Hantu Besar Island
1. Meet at Marina South Pier at 10AM.
2. Take the boat to Pulau Hantu Besar.
3. We will set up the tents.
4. Walk around the island
5. We will enjoy the beach.
6. Go swimming.
7. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
10. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
11. Closing ceremony at 9AM
12. Arrive back in Singapore at 11AM
CONTRIBUTION - (to be confirmed)
(For this trip there is no regular boat to the island so you have to hire your own which is more expensive.) INCLUDES - the cost of the food, boat transport, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep and firelighters. DOES NOT INCLUDE - (Transport to Marina South Peer)
TENTS You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 15SGD (Can fit two people)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Dhiva (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 50
Whatsapp - +6583557205
10th of April 2021
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team