CAVA ADULTS - Pantai Pasir Panjang Beach Cleaning and BBQ!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time.
Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Pantai Pasir Panjang Beach to clean part of it and have a BBQ. Join us for this exciting project and tasty food!!
WHEN - 24th of April Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 40 minutes outside George Town. (Pantai Pasir Panjang Beach)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside George Town. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group at Pantai Pasir Panjang Beach.
4. We will walk about 20 minutes to the area we are planning to clean.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ!!
6. Go for a swim!!
7. Head back to George Town. Should arrive back in George Town before 3PM.
CONTRIBUTIONS - 10MYR
INCLUDES - Cleaning equipment + BBQ
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Pantai Pasir Panjang Beach
Car pooling - (You will be sent the car pooling spreadsheet by email after you register on our website)
Henry (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 61
Whatsapp - +60124138563
13th of April 2020 - Register on our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Contribution for one personRM10RM100RM0