Sat, 09 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun on a remote kampung island in Singapore!!
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 10:00 am MYT – 10 Apr 2022, 1:00 pm MYT
Pulau Ubin, Jln Endut Senin, Singapore
About The Event
Hi we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered one of the most beautiful places to camp in Singapore. We're planning to go there on the 9 - 10 April. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last adventure - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
Sharon (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 19
Whatsapp / Line- +6591379252
WHEN - 9 & 10 April 2022
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
PLEASE NOTE to comply with STB legal requirements in Singapore we cannot accept tourists on our adventures. (Tourist is defined as anyone who has a visa of less than 90 days)
WHERE - Pulau Ubin (Endut Senin Campsite)
- Ferry ride to Pulau Ubin, Singapore's last coastal kampung.
- Coffee in the oldest provision shop on the island, dating back 3 generations!
- Hike to Endut Senin Campsite, located beside a naturalised Quarry.
- Picnic Lunch!
- Hike to Bukit Puaka Viewpoint, and try to spot some eagles! (fantastic photos here)
- Campfire dinner!
- Sleep in your tent under the stars
- Drop by Ah Ma's drinks stall for coconuts, and see the mangroves.
- The ferry ride back to the mainland!
1. Meet your CAVA leader at Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 10am
2. We will travel to Ubin by Ferry!
3. We will do a fun team activity.
4. We will drop by the provision stall in Ubin town centre. Last chance to buy water or snacks!
5. We will hike to Endut Senin Campsite (2.5km, flat dirt roads, medium to easy hike)
6. Set up your tent!
7. Lunch picnic.
8. Short Hike over to Bukit Puaka Viewpoint (1km, uphill hike, medium level) Get some pictures including group photo!
9. Back to campsite! We will do some litter picking to and from the viewpoint to do our part for the environment!
10. Campfire dinner prepared by your guide!
11. Chill and relax by the campfire until snooze time.
1. Wake up Sunday at 9am
2. Eat breakfast!
3. Volunteer to protect the environment and clean up the campsite.
4. Camp closing ceremony!
5. Pack up tents!
6. Hike back to Ubin town. We will drop by Ah Ma's drinks stall for a free coconut and see the mangroves.
7. Ferry back to mainland by 12noon.
CONTRIBUTION - 70SGD
INCLUDES - campfire dinner, breakfast, ferry ride (two ways), coffee or coconut brunch, cleaning equipment, leader expenses, website and meetup groups costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - packed lunch in the jungle.
(Estimated 10SGD - Public Transport to Changi Point Ferry Terminal)
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 12SGD (Can fit two people)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, eating utensils, plate, cup, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
4. Lunch when we picnic on saturday.
5. There's shower facilities so bring your own shower gel / towel if you want to take a shower!
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
LESS STRICT - Refund anytime until the final seven days.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us and for one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)