Sat, 04 Feb|
CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin Camping Adventure (Jelutong Campsite)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun in one of the most beautiful national parks in Singapore!!
Time & Location
04 Feb, 10:00 am – 05 Feb, 11:30 am
Jelutong Campsite, Pulau Ubin, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Singapore!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered one of the most beautiful places to camp in Singapore. We're planning to go there on 4-5 February. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ADVENTURE VIDEO!!
Sharon (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 12
No of Participants - 12
Whatsapp - +65 91379252
WHEN - 4th FEBRUARY TO 5th FEBRUARY 2023
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
PLEASE NOTE to comply with STB legal requirements in Singapore we cannot accept tourists on our adventures. (Tourist is defined as anyone who has a visa of less than 90 days)
WHERE - Pulau Ubin (Jelutong Campsite)
1. Beach Cleaning!!
2. Protect Pulau Ubin's fragile ecology
1. Ferry ride to Pulau Ubin, Singapore's last coastal kampung.
2. Coffee in the oldest provision shop on the island, dating back 3 generations!
3. Beach cleaning
4.See Migratory birds along the way
5. Hike to Jelutong Campsite, with a view of SIngapore Mainland.
6. Ice breaking Activities
7. Picnic Lunch!
8. Hike to Bukit Puaka Hill Viewpoint, and try to spot some eagles! (fantastic photos here)
9.Drop by Ah Ma's drinks stall for coconuts, and see the mangroves.
10. Campfire dinner!
11. Sleep in your tent under the stars
12.Ferry ride back to the mainland
Volunteer to protect Pulau Ubin's fragile ecosystem!!
Saturday 4 Feb, 2022
1. Meet your CAVA leader at Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 10am
2. We will travel to Ubin by Ferry!
3. We will do a fun team activity.
4. We will drop by the provision stall in Ubin town centre. Last chance to buy water or snacks!
5. Short walk over to Jelutong Campsite from town.
6. Set up your tent!
7. Picnic lunch.
8. Short hike over to Bukit Puaka Viewpoint (4km, uphill hike, medium difficulty). Get some pictures including group photo!
9. Back to campsite! We will do some litter picking along the beach to do our part for the environment!
10. Campfire dinner!
11. Chill and relax by the campfire until snooze time.
OPTIONAL - night walk along Jalan Batu Ubin , 1 loop back to campsite. ( 3.5km, flat ground)
1. Rise and shine by 9am
2. Eat breakfast!
3. Volunteer to protect Pulau Ubin's fragile ecosystem and clean up the campsite.
4. Camp closing ceremony!
5. Pack up tents!
6. Hike back to Ubin town.
7. Ferry back to mainland by 12noon.
CONTRIBUTION - 80SGD (92SGD with tent rental)
INCLUDES - campfire dinner, breakfast, ferry ride (two ways), second day breakfast, cleaning equipment, leader expenses, website and meetup groups costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - packed lunch
(Estimated 10SGD - Public Transport to Changi Point Ferry Terminal)
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, eating utensils, plate, cup, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want), headtorch, and tent.
4. Lunch for Sunday picnic
5. Camping Shower will be provided for the camp. please bring your own soap/change of clothes.
THE FINAL PACKING LIST WILL BE SENT UPON CONFIRMATION.
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours no problem but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.