Sat, 20 Mar|
CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin (Endut Senin Campsite) Beach Camping Adventure!!
Join us on Pulau Ubin for an ADVENTURE exploring the island's hidden gems.
Time & Location
20 Mar 2021, 9:00 am – 21 Mar 2021, 11:00 am
Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ubin, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning the 20th of March. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the photos and video from our previous trips on our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 20th/21st of March Saturday 9AM to Sunday 11:00AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside downtown Singapore (Pulau Ubin Island)
1. Meet at the Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 10AM.
2. We will travel by boat to Pulau Ubin Island.
3. Walk 30 minutes to the campsite at
4. We will set up the tents.
5. We will visit Pulau Ubi Beach
6. Walk back to the campsite
7. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
12. Closing ceremony at 9AM
13. Arrive back in Singapore at 11AM
CONTRIBUTION - (To be confirmed)
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, ferry, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep and firelighters.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - (Transport to Pulau Ubin)
TENTS You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 15SGD (Can fit two people)
LEADER Sharon (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 4
No of Participants - 110
Whatsapp - +6591379252
6th of March
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent (Double)
This is a contribution for one person and one tent (can fit two people) to join the Adventure with us.