CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin (Endut Senin Campsite) Beach Camping Adventure!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning the 24th of April. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the photos and video from our previous trips on our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 24th/25th of April Saturday 9AM to Sunday 11:00AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside downtown Singapore (Pulau Ubin Island)
1. Meet at the Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 10AM.
2. We will travel by boat to Pulau Ubin Island.
3. Walk 30 minutes to the campsite at Endut Senin
4. We will set up the tents.
5. We will go on a short walk to Puaka Hill and visit the Chek Jawa boardwalk.
6. Walk back to the campsite.
7. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
12. Closing ceremony at 9AM
13. Arrive back in Singapore at 11AM
CONTRIBUTION - 50SGD
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, ferry, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep and firelighters.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - (Transport to Changi Point Ferry Terminal)
TENTS You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 15SGD (Can fit two people)
Sharon (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 4
No of Participants - 119
Whatsapp - +6591379252
6th of April
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne Person$50$500$0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent$65$650$0