Sat, 25 Jun|
CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin Hiking Adventure!! (Easy Hike)
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun in Singapore’s last-remaining kampong (traditional village).
Time & Location
25 Jun 2022, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ubin, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Singapore!!
We organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered one of the most beautiful places to hike in Singapore. We're planning to go there on the 21st. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Lynette (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 20
Whatsapp / Line- +65 8822 8948
WHEN - 25th of June
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 20
PLEASE NOTE to comply with STB legal requirements in Singapore we cannot accept tourists on our adventures. (Tourist is defined as anyone who has a visa of fewer than 90 days)
WHERE - Pulau Ubin
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 5KM
1. Clean the path!!
2. Protect Pulau Ubin's precious ecology.
1. Take a bumboat to Singapore’s last-remaining kampong (traditional village)
2. Pit stop at Ah Ma Drink Stall for coconuts and refreshments by the mangrove.
3. Hike up Puaka Hill for picturesque views of the quarry.
4. Visit Ubin's oldest provision shops.
5. Enjoy a seafood lunch with other awesome people!!
6. Help to clean Singapore's precious natural environment.
7. Make lots of new friends and join the CAVA Community!!
1. Meet your CAVA leader at Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 8.30 AM
2. Travel to Pulau Ubin by a bumboat.
3. Start off with a fun team activity.
4. We will begin our journey with a quick visit to Pekan Quarry Viewpoint.
5. A pit stop to enjoy refreshments/coconuts by the mangrove at Ah Ma Drink Store.
6. Hike up Puaka Hill for a panoramic view of the island (Hiking Trail: > 1km. Walk time: > 1hr. Easy route level).
7. Have lunch facing the sea.
8. We can go on a short trail around the Sensory Trail garden (optional walk).
9. Volunteer to clean the island!! Doing our bit for the environment.
10. Finish the hike with a closing ceremony.
11. Arrive back at Changi Point Ferry Terminal before 3 pm.
CONTRIBUTION - 30 SGD/ pax
INCLUDES - the cost of bumboat, drinks, snacks, meetups website cost, insurance, and leader expenses.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location and lunch.
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 1 liter of water for drinking
3. Sun protection, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Mosquito Repellent
4. Raincoat or an umbrella
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.SGD 30.00