Sat, 17 Apr|
CAVA ADULTS - Pulau Ubin (Mamam Campsite) Beach Camping Adventure!!
Join us on Pulau Ubin for an ADVENTURE exploring the island's hidden gems.
Time & Location
17 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 18 Apr 2021, 1:00 pm
Pulau Ubin, Pulau Ubin, Singapore
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning the 17th of April. It's sure to be awesome!!
I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends. Check out the photos and video from our previous trip on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 17th/18th of April Saturday 9AM to Sunday 11:00AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside downtown Singapore (Pulau Ubin Island)
1. Meet at the Changi Point Ferry Terminal at 10AM.
2. We will travel by boat to Pulau Ubin Island.
3. Walk 30 minutes to the campsite at Maman Beach.
4. Do a fun ice breaking activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. We will visit Jejawi Tower.
7. Walk back to the campsite.
8. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
9. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and
12. Pack up the tents
13. Closing ceremony at 9AM
14. Arrive back in Singapore at 11AM
CONTRIBUTION - 55SGD
INCLUDES - The cost of the food, tent, ferry, equipment transport, campsite, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep and firelighters.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Changi Point Ferry Terminal
Please note that the contribution for this ADVENTURE includes a tent!! However because of COVID19 regulations you will need to share with the other participants on the ADVENTURE. These are rules set by the permit regulations.
Dhiva (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 37
Whatsapp - +6583557205
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
2nd of April 2021
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us. (Tent included - sharing with other campers on the adventure)