Sat, 08 May|
CAVA ADULTS - Queenstown Forest Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends and have fun at one of the most beautiful mountains in Taiwan!!
Time & Location
08 May 2021, 9:00 am – 09 May 2021, 1:00 pm
Hulu Langat, 號, No. 62磺溪路萬里區新北市 Taiwan 207
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 8th of May. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
Check out the video from our last ADVENTURE - https://www.facebook.com/106012164106804/videos/3815825655136107
WHEN - 8th of May Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from Taipei
WHAT - 1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
(You will have access to car pooling after you register on our website)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Queenstown Forest Campsite outside Taipei. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 9.30AM. (About 5 minutes walk from the car park.)
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Queenstown Forest Reserve along the river. (about 1 hour)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back in Taipei Sunday 12:00
CONTRIBUTIONS - 1000TWD
INCLUDES the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Queenstown Forest
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 230TWD (Can fit two people)
(You will be sent a carpooling spreadsheet link after you
register on our website)
Susan (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 78
Whatsapp - +886978998520
24th of April - Register on our website - click here - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)